MSA Academy Program Outline - Let the FUN continue!!!
Approval is required to join the MSA Academy Program. Why?
- We desire placing each child in the program that matches their current level of interest & development so that each child gets the most out of their soccer experience.
- We desire to help parents make informed decisions regarding their child's soccer journey.
What does the MSA Academy Program offer?
- A fun, safe environment
- Fun practices where kids learn more advanced skills.
- 2 team practices per week guided by the MSA coach.
- Optional skill building practices will be offered by the MSA DOC throughout the year.
- Fun, challenging games where kids get to demonstrate what they learned in practice
- 1 game per week
- End of season tournament
- Low Cost (includes jersey, admin fees, practice fields, MSA tourney, ref fees, & more).
- No travel required for U12 and younger; minimal for U14.
- Playing with and against players at a similar level of interest & development
- Opportunity to play Jr Irish Memorial Day Tournament (If available)
- MSA will provide more details each spring season.
- Saturday games for U12 & younger; U14's will play weekday games as well.
- Additional cost $35 per player.
What does the additional cost cover?
- Administrative fees related specifically to the Academy Division.
- DOC administrative time related to training sessions and coaching support.
- Opportunity to play in the Spring MDI tournament at a reduced fee.
- Opportunity to play in the Winter Academy program at Soccer Zone at a reduced fee.
- An additional practice per week for U8 players.